Snapchat is known for its most user friendly and safe features, although hackers find their way to your account. Is your account really safe? The answer is No! Every gadget and app have its own benefits and drawbacks. And with some readily available knowledge over the internet, anyone can peek into your snapchat. Over a period of time, snapchat has grown tremendously all over the world. Its popularity pulls many hackers into your snapchat accounts.
Snapchat is a social media platform for instant messaging and image sharing. And millions of people have got affected by this snapchat hack; you’re also not far from it. Yes, your account is also not safe, but you can save your account from snaphack by following few security checks.
Check Basic Security tips are
• Privacy settings: You cannot trust everyone. Hence it is recommended to set your account in “friendly only” and keep your images and messages safe within your trustworthy friend circle.
• Password: One of the major keys to all your apps and accounts you use is your Password. Never ever share your password with anyone, not even with your husband, boyfriend, mom, and dad. Always use a strong, unpredictable alphanumeric password. Remember precaution is better than cure?
• Careful with third party apps: Third party apps are usually unsecure and more prone to leaking your private stuff to snapchat hack.
Signs of Snap Hack
There are various signs that indicate your account has been hacked. For example:
• Unusual activities: If your account seems different from the way you from your previous activity and changes in your profile update. This is the time to your account may have been under snapchat spy.
• Spams: When your friends receive spam messages and images from your account. Inform them as soon as possible that it has been snap hacked.
Whenever you experience, such activities reset your password and keep your account safe.